Saturday, January 14, 2012

Trying to Be Myself!

I was walking with some of my friends in Utah, they are all just so amazing and know so much! I just wish I could be like them! I know it would be impossible and that most of them are guys! So I tried being myself..... I can do things other people can't and maybe see in different perspectives, But the things is, being myself isn't on how others view me... It's about how I view myself! My friends can do so many things that I can't, but then there are things that I can do that they can't.. That is me! Myself! I try to grow on those and keep the things we have in common about the same... Not so easy when they are around all of the time,. they help you with what they know how to do! So, running, check... Singing, Check.... Math, not so but trying! They help me with what they can! I just do what I can to listen and learn, unless it is something they don't know how to do! Like, Draw, check... Dance, Check... Painting, not so but trying! I do lot's of things that make me myself that others may be able to do, but not quite as well as I can! I have my talents, they have theirs, I have my "powers" they have theirs. I have my amazing ability to write... They are all talkers! We both Listen, I use my imagination, they use logic, I use faith, they use science! We have differences, but me being myself is why we are friends, nothing much changes but when it does, it will! It will have an effect on all of us! It will either grow our friendly relationship, or decrease it! I can hope and dream that it will increase, but never so sure! Like moving, I can never tell if it will help or damage! So far from all of my experience, it has damaged! I can at least  hope that the friends I have in Utah will be the true friends I have all ways wanted and will remember me for who I am, not what I do! I did move, I will write and call and maybe text. But if they reply it is their choice. I will make new friends, and they will be my friends because of me, not my clothes, not my looks, but of how I am myself! Growing and growing, Like a Rose in a garden, I won't stop until I have to, but even then, I grow in beauty... in the inside, I will always be useful, whether it is for the environment, or for family! I am here for so many reasons...... One of which......... To be myself!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: