Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Found Crushes!

"My name sounds different when you say it.
Sounds like everything will be okay."

I like someone! Everyone likes someone.... but this someone is special!


"dear you.
Sometimes, I like to think of myself as a raindrop. You know, just one small part of a big crowd, no one special. If you watch the rain pour down outside your window, it only looks like a big blur of water, but if you look at a raindrop up close, it has a lot of colors and it is actually quite beautiful in its simplicity.
Sometimes, I like to watch the rain hit the window of my car. Watch as two raindrops come together and form a bigger raindrop.I think of myself as one of those two raindrops. And I always think of you as the other one.
I would like to walk by your side, Your hand in mine, and stay there forever. Just as those two raindrops never part from one another, once they've crossed paths with each other.
love always,
me."

I just think he is sooo amazing! So sweet in his own way!

"I love everything you hate about yourself."


He understands me and knows what I am going through!


"because I'm still in love with you!" I screamed out, using up all of the oxygen that remained in my lungs.
A smile formed in his eyes as he closed the distance between us with a half step. He reached one hand to the side of my face, and brushed away my hair, taking a tear with it. He pushed his lips to my forehead, and wrapped his arms around me.
And then, just like i always dreamed, he stole a kiss.
And this kiss was more passionate than when Romeo Kissed Juliet and when the Prince kissed Cinderella."

I sometimes I wish that he would just know that I like REALLY like him! But I know that if i do tell him he won't be the same!

"And he makes me happier than I ever thought I could be."

He may never know! But others think he likes me back! I wish, but I am not sure!

"i wonder if you know what color my eyes are."

Does He pay attention to me? I don't know! All I know is that we are friends, and that I am pretty sure he likes someone else and that someone else likes someone else... and i like him!

"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. But I don't want fish.
I just want you."

I do love you....... There is nothing that can change that! I will always love your brown eyes that sometimes look green, your dark hair that is so soft, your sweet smile that comforts me from three and a half miles away! And most of all...... You!!!!! You will have your amazing personality and your nice looks! But nothing can change you! You are you, and i am me! And sometimes.... I mean most of the time..... I mean always..... wish that you and me could be WE forever!

3 comments:

  1. I really just siad this! WOW! It takes guts to even think about it! Now I feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o who is this kid? MESSAGE ME NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone I go to school with! We are really good friends!

    ReplyDelete