Monday, January 23, 2012

Growing!

     If you think about it, we are such master pieces! Lovely statues of art! But we are also living, changing and growing in so many ways! You have your baby pictures right? So small, normally with out hair and no teeth! And yet soo adorable! Toddlers, small, hug-able and very loveable! Then you have 1st grade through 3rd, growing taller and taller, supposedly and just get smarter and smarter! Still cute! 4th through 6th, you are still getting taller, and smarter, you become a part of real society! You start defining your future! Middle school, Popularity either rises or drops. For me, it dropped, not drastically, but a bit! You hit puberty! Everyone HATES that! Even I! so everything changes from then on! High school, Things get real tough, social groups are now a vital part of life.... apparently...... and you could either be at the top with the popular, or at the bottom with the scum! I am closer to the top! I am only in 9th grade! Still working on social class, grades and my future! I have changed so much since I was born! I would know!!!!
            So in a way, we are like trees! We will grow, life and people can and will change us.... but we will always be the same! An apple tree is always an apple tree, an old and mighty oak, will always be an oak! We will always be who ever we are! A boy, or a girl... A snob or a helper.... an idiot or a "Einstein"! What ever it should be, we will never change, no matter what! No matter how much we really want to! No matter how others may change us! We will always be ourselves! I am myself! Always growing, not always physically, not always mentally and not always spiritually! But always changing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment